Transgender Day of Remembrance is Friday, November 20, 2015.
Join us at our youth & community center, 780 Lincoln Avenue, Napa, to honor trans lives with a special youth-led event.
Want to support, but can't attend? Check out these resources and ideas:
- Ally is a verb, so practice using these tips for allies of transgender people.
- Increase visibility. Better understand and write media articles about Transgender Day of Remembrance.
- Help trans women of color survive. Take one or more actions from Autostraddle's guide.
- Get to know Miss Major in this trailer for an upcoming film: MAJOR! Take some friends to see the film.
- Advocate for all gender restrooms at your school or workplace.
- Learn about further ways to to increase your allyship, by changing the things you say.
- Explore and share these other great trans resources.